Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dreamy Dresses

That's what it's all about right, at least for girls. Dreamy dresses..... and since it's January I'd be willing to bet their are ladies everywhere looking for that prefect dress. Be it the Spring Bride or the High School Sr searching, everything is down hill after the dress. Once you find it, picking your makeup, hair & shoes is easy.

I'm in the hunt this year as well. Not for myself, but for my baby cousin. It's her Sr. prom this year & I'm buying her dress. So needless to say - the hunt is on. While I've been hunting, I've come across some amazing dresses. They weren't the dress Sarah wanted, but it may be just what your looking for. So I'll be highlighting some of those lovely dreamy dresses here. Maybe just maybe the search will end for some of you. Give em a shout if your looking for the dreamy dress, but need a helping hand. I'll gladly search for you too while I'm on the job.


Today I'm shining a spotlight on this dress today....

1st up - we have a 1950s white Satin & Tulle Gown

No comments: